Corus YTV Canada Reruns Fall 2005/2006
Season 1 Corus YTV Canada Reruns June 27, 2005 and February 21, 2006
1. PILOT June 27, 2005 January 16, 2006 Two young women push their sisterly relationship to the limits by becoming roommates when their single father takes a job in Japan. Fun-loving 16-year-old Holly Tyler (series star AMANDA BYNES) moves in with her straitlaced 28-year-old sister, Valerie Tyler (series star JENNIE GARTH), in New York City.
2. SPA DAY June 28, 2005 January 17, 2006 June 28, 2006 Holly and Val plan a day of pampering, but Holly finds herself in a "sticky" situation when she sneaks out of a spa without Val's knowledge in order to meet J.C. CHASEZ (himself) from the pop group *NSYNC.
3. ROOMMATES June 29, 2005 January 18, 2006 When Holly's unintentionally disruptive antics finally become unbearable, Val creates a G.R.C.--a Good Roommate Chart--for Holly to follow. Afraid of being sent to live with her father in Japan, Holly strictly adheres to the obsessive regulations, but a mishap involving Gary and dozens of Val's stuffed animals might just mean the end of this living arrangement.
4.COOL OLDER SISTER June 30, 2005 January 19, 2006 Val tries to be less of an authority figure to Holly, but Val's patience is tested when Holly and Gary secretly leave for a wild party on Long Island. Worried, Val and Jeff snoop in Holly's e-mail and go after her.
5. THE TEDDY BEAR July 4, 2005 January 23, 2006 Holly and Val battle for possession of a teddy bear they both cherished when they were younger. When the struggle becomes too divisive, the sisters agree to give the stuffed animal to a little girl in their building. However, upon discovering that the child is abusing and destroying their childhood treasure, Holly and Val join forces to regain the beloved bear.
6. THE PARROT TRAP July 5, 2005 January 24, 2006 Holly becomes smitten with a young man, Kyle (J. MACK SLAUGHTER), who is leading a protest movement to retire a zoo's performing parrot. But the situation gets out of control when Kyle is so inspired by Holly's passion for the cause that he kidnaps the parrot.
7. THANKSGIVING July 6, 2005 January 25, 2006 June 29, 2006 Determined to start their own Thanksgiving tradition, Val and Holly cancel plans with their relatives, claiming that Holly is sick. However, the girls' happy day goes awry when the family arrives at their apartment to surprise them.
8. TANKINI July 7, 2005 January 26, 2006 Holly is excited to form a trio with her longtime pal, Samantha, and current best friend, Gary. When Gary feels neglected because of all the girls' shared memories, Holly advises him to give Samantha a chance. But she never expects that the two of them will become so deeply involved! Meanwhile, after Val mocks Jeff's jealousy, he finds a unique way to convince her of how he feels.
9. COPY THAT July 11, 2005 January 30, 2006 Holly takes a job at a copy shop and thinks that her new co-worker, Jake, is interested in her. But when she follows Jeff's advice on how to deal with the situation, she becomes the laughingstock of the store.
10. THE PARTY July 12, 2005 January 31, 2006 Holly is enamored with a college student, Evan, who frequents Copy That, the photocopy shop where she works. After Evan accidentally takes Holly's cellular telephone instead of his, she calls him and accepts his invitation to a party at his apartment. Concerned about Holly attending a college gathering, Gary insists on accompanying her. While Holly dances with Evan, Gary finds out from a group of girls that Evan is a notorious womanizer and tries to warn Holly before it's too late. Meanwhile, Val and Jeff learn a lesson about their relationship during a board game.
11. THE OTHER WOMAN July 13, 2005 February 1, 2006 Since Val's busy work schedule prevents her from being with Holly and Jeff, Val suggests that the two of them attend a concert, along with Jeff's gorgeous ex-girlfriend Dana (REBECCA GAYHEART - "Beverly Hills 90210"). But when Holly and Dana become friends, Jeff warns Holly that Val feels threatened by Dana.
12. GIRLS NIGHT OUT July 14, 2005 February 2, 2006 While Jeff is out of town, Holly takes Val on a night out. However, the female bonding stops when Hunter, a guy Holly wants to date, makes a romantic advance on Val. The situation gets worse when Hunter's jealous girlfriend, Sasha arrives,
13. THE CHEERLEADING INCIDENT July 18, 2005 February 6, 2006 Jeff asks neurotic Val to be more spontaneous. But he regrets making the request when she sneaks into his apartment wearing a sexy cheerleader outfit--and Jeff's visiting mother, Linda, arrives unexpectedly, having fought with her husband.
14. THE GAME July 19, 2005 February 7, 2006 Holly volunteers to work in Val's office during spring break from school. The girls clash over the tactics Val should use to get a promotion over a competitive colleague, Lauren. Holly believes in charming the handsome boss, Vic, while Val thinks her hard work and dedication will get her noticed.
15. HOLLY'S FIRST JOB July 21, 2005 February 9, 2006 When Holly spends all of her money on an expensive sweater, Jeff agrees to hire her as a waitress, Holly's first job. But he regrets his decision when Holly wreaks havoc in the restaurant and even causes the chef to quit. Meanwhile, Gary unsuccessfully flirts with Val.
16. VALENTINE'S DAY July 20, 2005 February 8, 2006 On Valentine's Day, the most romantic day of the year, Holly thinks that Jeff is planning to propose marriage to Val. Meanwhile, Gary gets a date with a great girl, but the pressures of the holiday overwhelm him, and he insists that Holly come along with her date.
17. THE BREAK UP July 25, 2005 February 13, 2006 When Val returns from a romantic skiing trip, she astounds Holly by announcing that she has ended her relationship with Jeff. Holly tries everything she can to help her sister cope with her feelings, but Val's neuroses soon become unbearable. And a late-night trip to a tattoo parlor does little to improve the situation.
18. DUDE, WHERE'S VALS CAR? July 26, 2005 February 14, 2006 Holly and her friend Henry (MICHAEL McMILLIAN) skip school and "borrow" Val's car, but they panic when the car is discovered missing. Meanwhile, Gary helps Jeff gain a new restaurant management job but expects free food in return.
19. LOOSE LIPS July 27, 2005 February 15, 2006 Upon learning that Val has a reputation for being antisocial at work, Holly encourages her sister to mingle with her colleagues. However, an evening out becomes fodder for office gossip when Val finds herself in a compromising position with her boss, Vic.
20. THE FIX UP July 28, 2005 February 16, 2006 Holly thinks that Val should start dating again and completely disregards her friend Henry's warnings about introducing Val to his older brother, Noah. When Holly finds out that Henry's concerns are valid, she scrambles to get Val to cancel the date.
21. TYLER VS. WORLD August 1, 2005 February 20, 2006 When Val's vindictive neighbor, Mindy, finds out that Val never got approval for Holly to move in, Mindy persuades the tenant board to evict Holly. After checking out some of the disgusting apartments that they can afford elsewhere, Val and Holly decide to fight the board's decision--using wildly different approaches.
22. THE TALK August 2, 2005 February 21, 2006 After discovering Holly and her new boyfriend, Henry, alone in Holly's bedroom, Val lectures Holly on the meaning of sex and relationships. Holly is upset that Val doesn't trust her judgment--especially after coming home early and surprising Val violating her own advice.
Season 2 Corus YTV Canada Reruns August 3, 2005 and March 30, 2006
24. BOY'S CLUB August 3, 2005 February 22, 2006 Holly begins to feel stressed from juggling her schoolwork, job and friends--and Henry feels the pain because Holly doesn't support him when he has his wisdom teeth pulled. Meanwhile, after Val becomes frustrated with Peter's business antics and the new male-oriented atmosphere at work, she quits.
31. ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW NEVER August 4, 2005 February 23, 2006 Holly thinks she's ready to tell Henry that she loves him, but she hesitates after she considers her lingering feelings for Vince. Meanwhile, Val's first business trip out of New York City is surprising when Peter becomes her neighbor in the hotel.
23. I LOVE YOU...SOON August 8, 2005 February 27, 2006 What's a teenage girl to do when her widowed father takes off to live in Japan? Move in with her straitlaced sister and wreak havoc, that's what!
25. WHEN HOLLY MET TINA August 9, 2005 February 28, 2006 In order to help Val acquire her first client, author Judith Haven, since starting her own public relations firm, Holly reluctantly befriends Judith's troubled teenage daughter, Tina. Meanwhile, Lauren, who is now Val's employee, uses her charisma to distract their former boss Peter when the girls find themselves in direct competition with him for the new account.
26. THE LOFT August 10, 2005 March 1, 2006 Now that Val has quit her job to start her own business, the girls need new office space. With few alternatives, Holly takes the initiative to visit Tina's wealthy former neighbor and convince him to rent the girls his beautiful loft in the city while he serves a jail term.
27 LIKE A VIRGIN...KINDA August 11, 2005 March 2, 2006 Holly is shocked to learn that Henry has already lost his virginity, and her decision to find out about his former girlfriend leads to some disturbing information. Meanwhile, Lauren devises a plan to get Val to relax and take a day off from work.
28. NO MORE MR. NICE GUY August 15, 2005 March 6, 2006 Val confronts Holly about neglecting Henry and spending too much time with cute messenger Vince. Holly reacts by pointing out Val's hypocrisy, and she challenges Val to examine her own feelings for Peter, her handsome former boss.
29. I'M SORRY..SO SORRY August 16, 2005 March 7, 2006 Holly's plans for a skiing weekend with Henry and their friends, including Tina and her boyfriend, Cal, come to a halt when Tina and Cal end their relationship. Holly must decide if she should spend the weekend on the mountain or respect Tina's wishes and not go. Meanwhile, Val's dating advice to Lauren backfires when Lauren's new man, Greg, becomes smitten with Val, leaving Lauren discouraged and heartbroken.
30. PARTIALLY OBSTRUCTED VIEW August 17, 2005 March 8, 2006 When Vince arranges for Holly and Tina to go to a band rehearsal, Holly becomes caught in a series of lies. She must make up a story after Henry finds out that she got front-row seats to a concert by his favorite band. Meanwhile, Val goes to a party for the most eligible single men in New York City at which Peter is an honoree, and she is surprised by his attentiveness.
32. THE ODD COUPLE August 18, 2005 March 9, 2006 Holly feels conflicted when Henry temporarily moves into Vince's apartment. When it appears that Tina is flirting with Vince, Holly must face her jealousy and figure out what--and who--she wants. Meanwhile, Lauren convinces Val to try a dating service in order to distract her from Peter.
33. REGARDING HENRY August 22, 2005 March 13, 2006 Holly searches the city for Henry after he ends their relationship when he overhears her confessing to Val that she is attracted to Vince. Holly's life becomes even more complicated when Vince find outs about Holly's secret feelings.
34. THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING GROUP August 23, 2005 March 14, 2006 Holly comes close to destroying her friendship with Gary when she manipulates him into arranging a meeting with Henry, who is still upset with her because of her attraction to Vince. Meanwhile, Val convinces Lauren that they should both stop eating sugar, but it's Val's willpower that falters.
35. THE HOSPITAL August 24, 2005 March 15, 2006 After Vince is hit by a car, Holly visits him in the hospital, and they share their first kiss. However, they both realize that they can't date without hurting Henry's feelings. Meanwhile, as they wait to hear about Vince's condition, Val and Lauren vie for the attention of a handsome doctor.
36. YOUR CHEATIN' HEART August 25, 2005 March 16, 2006 Holly rushes to tell Vince that she saw Henry with another girl--meaning that Holly and Vince can date without feeling guilty--but her excitement turns to anger when she catches Vince in a compromising position. Meanwhile, Gary gets a job at a trendy clothing store, and sales skyrocket when the female customers see him scantly dressed. And Lauren encourages Val to have dinner with a former boyfriend from high school who is moving to New York with his fiance.
37. SKY RINK SUCKS August 29, 2005 March 20, 2006 Holly and Vince each have different ideas for celebrating Gary's birthday. However, their plans come to an abrupt halt when they discover that Gary's ex-girlfriend Jill is in town and has been lying to him for months.
38. LUNAR ECLIPSE OF THE HEART August 30, 2005 March 21, 2006 Holly decides that dating a cute guy--who also happens to be Gary's boss--will be a great opportunity to make Vince jealous. But Gary worries that Holly’s scheme may cost him his job. Meanwhile, Val and Lauren's friendship and work partnership are tested when Val contemplates a job offer from a top public relations firm.
39. VAL & HOLLY'S NOT-BOYFRIENDS August 31, 2005 March 22, 2006 When Vince's grandfather dies, Holly travels upstate to comfort him--then misinterprets his reaction to her thoughtfulness. Meanwhile, after Val's former boyfriend, Rick (recurring guest star ED KERR), has a near-death experience that gives him a deeper appreciation of life, Val finds him more attractive than ever.
40. THE INTERVIEW September 1, 2005 March 23, 2006 After skipping her admissions interview at Columbia University in order to spend time with Vince, Holly is shocked to learn that the next available interview is not for another year. Val is furious that Holly has once again put Vince ahead of her own future. Meanwhile, Lauren contemplates breaking up with her doctor boyfriend, Brad (recurring guest star KEN MARINO), due to his uncontrollable giggling during their lovemaking.
41. THE BIG PICTURE September 5, 2005 March 27, 2006 After Henry puts aside his own responsibilities to help Holly with her application for an internship in Paris, she begins to wonder if she made the right decision to end their relationship. Meanwhile, Val meets Rick's (recurring guest star ED KERR) fiance, Julie (LISA ARNING), who, after seeing former high school sweethearts Val and Rick together, insists that Rick never see Val again.
42. THE ANTI-PROM September 6, 2005 March 28, 2006 Exasperated with all of the pre-prom fuss, her conflicting feelings towards Vince and Henry and her impending internship in Paris, Holly decides to host a stress-free "anti-prom" at the loft. Meanwhile, Val tries to figure out if the invitation to her ex-boyfriend's wedding that she received is a mistake.
43. ROLLIN' IN IT September 7, 2005 March 29, 2006 When Holly receives $2,000 from her grandmother for her 18th birthday, she decides to spend it all on a lavish hotel suite. Once again, Val becomes upset with Holly's lack of priorities and vows to teach her a lesson in responsibility. Meanwhile, Lauren's love for money and material possessions causes her fiance, Brad (recurring guest star KEN MARINO), to cancel their engagement.
44. SEASON 2 FINALE September 8, 2005 March 30, 2006 Holly is elated to be accepted for an internship in Paris, but when Henry and Vince each kiss her before she leaves, she knows the time has come to decide between them. Meanwhile, in order to distract herself from Rick's (recurring guest star ED KERR) upcoming wedding, Val books a trip to Venice with Lauren. However, when Val gets sick and has to cancel, she is pleasantly surprised by a visit from Rick--who is still single. Also, it could become a summer of love for Gary and Tina when they share their second kiss.
Season 3 Corus YTV Canada September 12, 2005 and October 20, 2005
45. EUROPE WAS SO MUCH MORE September 12, 2005 October 24, 2005 December 5, 2005 April 3, 2006 Holly returns home from Paris with a new boyfriend, Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR), a handsome British rock star. Realizing they've lost Holly, Vince and Henry are heartbroken, and Henry says good-bye to Holly one last time before leaving for Princeton. Also, Val, who has spent the summer with her boyfriend Rick (recurring guest star ED KERR), receives a surprise proposal after she reveals her own surprise.
46. LONGEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR September 13, 2005 October 25, 2005 December 6, 2005 April 4, 2006 Holly moves out with Ben after Val refuses to let him stay at the loft. When the two end up at Vince and Gary's apartment, Vince agrees to let them stay, in spite of his jealousy of Holly's new boyfriend. Meanwhile, Val is concerned her fear of commitment is affecting Holly and wonders if breaking off her engagement with Rick (recurring guest star ED KERR) was the right thing to do.
47. NOT SO SIMPLE LIFE September 14, 2005 October 26, 2005 December 7, 2005 April 5, 2006 Holly is so determined to help Ben's (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) music career that she risks their relationship when she uses her schoolbook money to pay for Ben to play at a club where pop star JESSE McCARTNEY ("Summerland") is performing. Meanwhile, when Rick (recurring guest star ED KERR) asks Lauren to help him shop for a ring for Val, Lauren chooses the perfect ring for herself.
48. GOD HELP THE MISTER September 15, 2005 October 27, 2005 December 8, 2005 April 6, 2006 Holly reschedules Val's bachelorette party to a different night after Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) gets a gig on the same night as the party. Angered by Holly's actions, Val fires her sister as maid of honor, replacing her with Lauren, who is more than willing to step in. Meanwhile, Gary pretends to be a dance student in order to impress Tina's friend Danielle (TAMYRA GRAY - "American Idol").
49. SPLIT ENDS September 19, 2005 October 31, 2005 December 12, 2005 April 10, 2006 When she can't find a job to earn money to buy Val's wedding gift, Holly enters a contest to become the new "Herbal Essences Girl." A spiteful Tina enters the same contest after Holly criticizes Tina's feelings for her married boss. Meanwhile, Val finds a love letter that Rick (recurring guest star ED KERR) has kept from his ex-fiance and questions whether he is ready for marriage.
50. GHOST OF A CHANCE September 20, 2005 November 1, 2005 December 13, 2005 April 11, 2006 The group gets ready to celebrate Halloween, with Holly and Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) dressed as Sonny & Cher, Gary and Danielle (recurring guest star TAMYRA GRAY) as Ike & Tina Turner, and Vince and Tina as the Simpsons--Homer and Jessica. Meanwhile, Holly holds onto the secret that she's dropped out of college. And, in order to get Val to relax from the stress of wedding plans, Lauren takes her to a dude ranch that turns out to be a nude ranch.
51. THREE LITTLE WORDS September 21, 2005 November 2, 2005 December 14, 2005 April 12, 2006 Holly is ready to tell Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) she loves him--until she discovers a secret from his past. Meanwhile, Val and Rick (recurring guest star ED KERR) argue over Val's controlling nature, and Rick wonders if she is truly ready to share her living space with him. JOANNA GARCIA ("Reba") guest stars as Fiona.
52. THE GIFT OF THE MUTTON September 22, 2005 November 3, 2005 December 15, 2005 April 13, 2006 Holly and Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) are having a difficult time balancing their professional and personal relationship, so Holly enlists Vince's help with a scheme to solve the dilemma. Meanwhile, Val is given very short notice that Rick's (recurring guest star ED KERR) parents are coming for dinner and insists on making his mother's favorite meal--sheep stew.
53. WE'LL MISS GITTLE A LITTLE September 26, 2005 November 7, 2005 December 19, 2005 April 17, 2006 Holly and Lauren try to take care of last-minute details to keep Val calm as her wedding day approaches. However, when the dress designer suddenly dies, the girls must try to salvage Val's dress. Meanwhile, Holly sees Val's groom, Rick (recurring guest star ED KERR), with his ex-fiance.
54. WEDDING EPISODE - PART 1 September 27, 2005 November 8, 2005 December 20, 2005 April 18, 2006 Val's wedding day is all in place, including a special musical wedding performance by recurring guest star GAVIN DeGRAW (himself), but everything takes a surprising turn towards disaster when Holly exposes the truth about Rick's (recurring guest star ED KERR) recent rendezvous with his ex-fiance. Meanwhile, Vince and Tina try to hide the fact that they spent the night together.
55. WEDDING EPISODE - PART 2 September 28, 2005 November 9, 2005 December 21, 2005 April 19, 2006 When Val decides that she can't go through with the wedding, Holly convinces her to still have a celebration with a personal serenade by rock singer GAVIN DeGRAW (himself). Meanwhile, Holly and Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) must say good-bye when he leaves for a two-month tour. And Gary uncovers the truth about Vince and Tina's night together.
56. HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY... September 29, 2005 November 10, 2005
December 22, 2005 April 20, 2006 Holly's excitement about landing a job at a music management firm is cut short when she feels that her new boss doesn't like her. Meanwhile, to help Val forget her troubles, the group takes her to "ladies' night" at a local club where Val bonds with another woman, Michelle (JENNY McCARTHY - "Scary Movie 3"), who is also nursing a broken heart, and Holly has a surprising encounter with her new boss.
57. DON'T KISS THE MESSENGER October 3, 2005 November 14, 2005 December 26, 2005 April 24, 2006 When Holly becomes frustrated that her boyfriend, Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR), has chosen work over spending time with her, Vince uses this information to his advantage. Meanwhile, Val learns that while she was dealing with the breakup of her relationship, Lauren ruined their business, prompting Val to unexpectedly buy her favorite bakery.
58. SEX AND THE SINGLE GIRLS October 4, 2005 November 15, 2005 December 27, 2005 April 25, 2006 Holly partners Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) with a new singer (JOANNA PACITTI) but becomes jealous when the sexy singer is attracted to Vince. Meanwhile, Val and Lauren get ready to open the bakery, but not before Lauren decides to make sure they get a good review from a local food critic by arranging a date for him with Val.
59. STUPID CUPID October 5, 2005 November 16, 2005 December 28, 2005 April 26, 2006 After Holly calls out Vince's name while kissing Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR), he breaks up with her on Valentine's Day. Meanwhile, Gary plays Cupid by telling Vince about the breakup, sending Vince running to Holly. But it's Tina who hits Holly with the bombshell that will change everything.
60. NOBODY'S PERFECT October 6, 2005 November 17, 2005 December 29, 2005 April 27, 2006 Holly tries to find a way to have a professional relationship with Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) now that their personal relationship has ended. However, Holly may regret her decision when he writes a song about what a horrible person she is. Meanwhile at Sugar Babies Bakery, Val has a difficult time trusting Lauren and Gary, especially after she finds out they were robbed by a 10-year-old girl.
61. DANGEROUS LIAISONS October 10, 2005 November 21, 2005 January 2, 2006 May 1, 2006 Val is caught off guard when a handsome plumber, Todd (recurring guest star LUKE PERRY - "Beverly Hills 90210"), comes to work at the bakery, and she recognizes him as a one-night stand from her high school days. Meanwhile, Holly can't forgive Tina and Vince for sleeping together.
62. GIRLS GONE WILD October 11, 2005 November 22, 2005 January 3, 2006 May 2, 2006 While Holly and Vince continue to fight for their friends' loyalty, Holly purposely leaves Vince behind when she invites Tina, Gary and Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) on a spring break vacation. However, Vince unexpectedly shows up and comes to Holly's aid when she suffers from food poisoning. Back in the city, Lauren encourages Val to accept a date with a handsome customer, Chris (BRYCE JOHNSON - "Popular"), but finds out too late that the date is his prom.
63. BAD THE SCONE October 12, 2005 November 23, 2005 January 4, 2006 May 3, 2006 Holly is determined to heal Ben's (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) broken heart by fixing him up with a sexy singer. When she asks Vince for help, their friendship is renewed. Meanwhile, Val gives a job to a homeless man who becomes the object of Val and Lauren's dueling affections. FRED SAVAGE ("The Wonder Years") directed the episode.
64. WORKING GIRLS October 13, 2005 November 24, 2005 January 5, 2006 May 9, 2006 After recommending to Tina that she get a job where Holly works, Holly confronts Tina when she uses her body, not her brains, to get ahead. Meanwhile, Val argues with Lauren when she uses a customer's death to meet the deceased man's handsome sons. Back at the loft, Holly and Val find solace in a "Gilligan's Island" television marathon--complete with a fantasy sequence featuring Holly as Mary Ann, Val as Mrs. Howell, Gary as the Professor, Vince as the Skipper, Tina as Ginger and Ben as Gilligan.
65. PRANKS A LOT October 17, 2005 November 28, 2005 January 9, 2006 May 10, 2006 When her friends accuse Holly of working too much and not having fun, she devises a prank that has Ben believing he is going to be deported back to England unless he marries Holly.
66. THE KID, THE CAKE, AND THE CHEMISTRY October 18, 2005 November 29, 2005 January 10, 2006 May 11, 2006 Holly plans a romantic surprise party for Vince's birthday. But havoc erupts when he arrives with a date, and Vince tries to get Holly to admit that she can't make a commitment. In the meantime, Val meets a handsome single dad and has high hopes of becoming an instant family--until she realizes the chemistry in the relationship is between herself and the man's 8-year-old son.
67. MY BOYFRIEND'S BACK October 19, 2005 November 30, 2005 January 11, 2006 May 15, 2006 Holly asks her ex-boyfriend Henry for advice about why she can't make a commitment and the reasons her romantic relationships end in heartache. Meanwhile, Lauren changes Val's love life from depressing to dangerous when she finds a reason for Todd to return to the bakery.
68. NOUGH IS ENOUGH October 20, 2005 December 1, 2005 January 12, 2006 May 16 2006 In the season finale, Holly is excited to tell Vince she is ready to move forward in their relationship. But Vince, after seeing Holly in the arms of her ex-boyfriend, has had enough and travels to Florida for the summer, forcing Holly to take drastic steps to win back the man she loves. Meanwhile, after seeing her ex-fiance's wedding announcement, Val gets drunk and wakes up with a ring on her finger--and a surprise in her bed.
Season 4 Corus YTV Canada May 1, 2006 and August 28, 2006
69. I WANT MY BABY BACK May 1, 2006 May 17, 2006 After waking up to find a wedding ring on her finger, Val is surprised to learn that she has married her old boss, Vic, during a wild night in Atlantic City. Meanwhile, Holly is determined to tell Vince that she loves him and hides out in the back of his car as he travels to Florida, but she is heartbroken when she realizes she may have lost him forever.
70. SURPRISE May 8, 2006 May 18, 2006 With Holly and Vince now officially a couple, Holly is determined to make the relationship work even though they must spend a few months apart while he is in Florida. Meanwhile, Val and Lauren devise a plan to force Val's new husband, Vic, to move out of her apartment so they can end their quickie marriage.
71. THE REDO May 15, 2006 Holly and Vince have their first fight when Vince takes Gary to a basketball game instead of her. Holly feels that she and Vince should attend sporting events, plays and other events together, though she quickly realizes this idea may not be for the best. Meanwhile, Vic still refuses to sign the annulment papers, but his persistence may be winning Val over.
72. I'VE GOT A SECRET May 22, 2006 Holly is sworn to secrecy when Tina confides that she may have romantic feelings for Gary. Likewise, Vince is sworn to secrecy when Gary confides that he may have feelings for Tina. Meanwhile, Vic convinces Val to go on a double date with Lauren and one of his fireman buddies, causing Val to see Vic in a new light.
73. THE PERFECT DATE May 29, 2006 Val tries to convince Vic that their marriage is meaningless by going out on a date with Charlie, a customer in the bakery. Although Charlie quickly becomes obsessed with Val, the date causes Val's feelings for Vic to deepen. Meanwhile, Holly demands that Vince delete the phone numbers of all the girls in his cell phone, resulting in an argument that involves Gary and Tina.
74. HALLOWEEN June 5, 2006 Holly and Vince go to the country for a romantic weekend, and Holly decides she is ready for the next step in their relationship. Upon learning of Holly's desires, Vince feels immense pressure and has second thoughts. Meanwhile, Val is content with spending a quiet night at home, but when she ends up in an interesting situation with Charlie, she calls Vic for support and protection.
75. SOMEONE'S IN THE KITCHEN WITH DADDY June 12, 2006 When Holly and Val's father, Jack, drops in for a visit, the girls do their best to impress him. However, during a nice dinner, Holly and Val accidentally catch their father in a compromising position with his business partner. With all the Tyler family secrets out in the open, the group enjoys a nice evening together.
76. JAZZ NIGHT June 19, 2006 It's jazz night at the bakery that Val owns, and she finally asks Vic to be her date for the party. Although he initially agrees to the date, things go awry when he shows up with annulment papers.
77. GROUND-TURKEY-HOG-DAY June 26, 2006 On Thanksgiving, Holly and Vince discover Lauren kissing Rick , Val's ex-fiancé, and they try to hide the truth from Val. However, the situation leads Val to seek comfort from Vic , and the two decide not to sign their annulment papers.
78. FOR LOVE OR FOR MONEY July 4, 2006 Now that Val is truly attracted to her firefighter husband, she eagerly awaits a date they planned. But when she has a big argument with Lauren over Lauren's relationship choices, Val misses the date--and later, she gets a telephone call about a big fire downtown.
|79||11||"Coming Home"||TBA||TBA||January 27, 2006
July 10, 2006
|Vince gets fired when Robyn finds him on the job making out with Holly, but Holly visits her and strikes a deal to let Vince get his job back. After Vic is injured during a big fire in Soho, Val wonders if she can handle worrying about Vic's job all the time and they end up confessing their love to each other.|
|80||12||"Desperate Girlfriends"||TBA||TBA||February 3, 2006
July 17, 2006
|Lauren lies about setting up a surprise birthday party for Val when Val becomes upset that Lauren is still seeing Rick. When Rick ends up in the hospital with a heart attack, Val is outraged when she learns the truth, forcing Holly to step in to help her work things out with Lauren. Meanwhile, Vic tries to find the perfect moment to ask Val an important question.|
|81||13||"The Other Women"||TBA||TBA||February 17, 2006
July 24, 2006
|Val tries to win over Vic's mother Eileen, but learns that Eileen is a long-standing recovering alcoholic after Val "pushes her off the wagon." As a result, she tries to get Eileen back on the right path without Vic finding out. Holly thinks Vince is spending too much time at work with Robyn, who has been trying to steal Vince away.|
|82||14||"Your Money or Your Wife"||TBA||TBA||February 24, 2006
July 31, 2006
|Gary and Tina have their hands full keeping Holly and Vince out of each other's way until they give up. Val has trouble keeping an expensive promise to the fire department.|
|83||15||"Garden State"||TBA||TBA||March 3, 2006
August 7, 2006
|Holly, Lauren and Tina have girls night to comfort Holly after her breakup with Vince but the night ends up not being as comforting. After learning they are not legally married, Vic and Val discover different visions for their future together on their way to meet Vic's brothers.|
|84||16||"Friends & Lovers"||TBA||TBA||March 10, 2006
August 14, 2006
|Val and Vic try to have sex together, but keep getting interrupted. Holly struggles with her feelings after breaking up with Vince without Val, which is complicated when she and Lauren are arrested. Vince tells Holly that he has a job offer in Chicago and plans to move there.|
|85||17||"Now and Zen"||TBA||TBA||March 17, 2006
August 21, 2006
|Vince learns that Holly was right about Robyn chasing after him and he thinks he messed up his relationship with Holly too much to fix it. Lauren treats the girls to a spa vacation before Val's wedding, but they have trouble leaving when the spa is locked down during a SWAT team search for two escaped convicts believed to be in the area.|
|86||18||"Finally..."||TBA||TBA||March 24, 2006
August 28, 2006
|Escaping the spa on horseback, Val and Holly barely make it to the wedding on time where Val finally marries Vic. Gary and Tina finally accept their feelings for one another. Vince discards his plans to move to Chicago and surprises Holly at the reception to make up with her since he can't imagine his life without her.Note: The song played at Vic and Val's wedding is The Beginning by Alice Peacock|